We need you!
Have you received help from the Charity or know of somebody that has?
Do you want to help your colleagues to access the same great benefits?
Do you want The Police Children’s Charity to continue long into the future, doing its fantastic work helping Police Families when they need it most?
Become a Police Children’s Charity Ambassador and make a real difference! Your support can ensure that we continue to support the Police Family.
You will receive full support from the DRCE Team and a helpful Ambassador Pack full of useful information.
How can you help?
- Spreading the Word! Talk to your colleagues and let them know what is available.
- Acting as point of contact for other Police roles with questions or enquiries.
- Distributing posters and flyers throughout your Division/Force therefore helping to raise The Police Children’s Charity profile.
- Telling us about local Wellbeing Days or events we may be able to attend.
- Join the community on social media & share your experience.
- Tell us your story either in writing or on film. Sharing your story of how we are helping you back to full time duty, encouraging colleagues within your force to sign up and become eligible in the future. You can do this via our website here
- Support the Donor Recruitment & Charity Engagement Team at presentations to New Recruits and Pre-retirement Courses to promote the work of The Police Children’s Charity. We will periodically email out dates to our Ambassadors for availability.
If you think you can help with some or all of the above, complete the below form or telephone our office on 01423 504448 and we can talk through what is currently happening in your Force.